Designed for forward-deployed units operating in hostile and unknown threat environments, SENTINEL ESK is a rapidly deployable, net-centric, self-sustaining, scalable force protection kit.
• 360-degree analytic detection and assessment of potential intrusions and threats
• Optimizes real-time situational awareness with presentation of critical data, pre and post alarm video capture, and geo-accurate mapping
• All kits integrate and communicate seamlessly with each other to provide one common operating picture
• All sensors monitored real-time for loss of communication indicating tampering, sabotage, or malfunction
• Designed to run on battery power for immediate deployment, the kit also easily transitions to shore power, generator, or optional covert solar panels
• Each kit covers a perimeter line 100+ meters with early detection of approaches to 300+ meters
• Integrated unattended ground sensors cover areas of interest to 600+ meters
• Designed to be employed in multiples: for example, four kits (one per corner) secure a 10,000 square meter perimeter area (1.8 football fields), with each additional pair of kits securing ~10,000 more square meters of perimeter area
• (1) SENTINEL ruggedized system “brain box” with ShadowTech’s VANGUARD data management and communication architecture (includes 3 charge-in-place/hot-swappable batteries)
• (1) ruggedized laptop with ShadowTech’s OVERWATCH graphical user interface (complete sensor/camera control; common operating picture)
• (1) dual head daylight / infrared pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera
• (3) fixed thermal cameras
• (6) unattended ground sensors and receiver (UGS)
• (3) ruggedized lightweight tripods (20’ max extension with guy wire stabilization)
• (2) IP tactical/software defined radios (provides secure mesh communications network; note, add-on kits only require 1 radio)
• spare batteries for SENTINEL (3) and radios (2), cables & ruggedized casing
• stand-alone battery charger, additional spare batteries, covert solar panels, additional sensors and interfaces (ruggedized laptops, tablets, handheld android phones, smart watches)
• Each kit 1-person set up initially operational in 20 minutes; 4 kits secure ~10,000 square meter perimeter area (1.8 football fields) in under 4 hours; minimal training; intuitive operation
• Option to seamlessly integrate with SENTINEL STSKs and SHOKs for expanded area coverage and one complete common operating picture across all kits within the network
• garrison base, forward operating base (FOB), austere airfield, continuity in operations (COOP), augmentation and compensatory measures, surge operations, VIP mobile protection, etc.
Customizable to your mission requirements.