US Air Force approved, the Active Infrared Security System 509 is a flexible and customizable indoor or outdoor infrared intrusion detection solution.
• Each Active Infrared Security System 509 includes two custom towers to provide intrusion detection of adversaries at any speed (walking, running, run/jumping, crawling, and rolling)
• Multiple beam options, scalable to customer needs from 20 cm (7.8 inches) to 4 meters (16 feet) in height
• The 509 is insusceptible to sunlight or other light sources and changes in temperature
• Shore powered
The 509 is offered in various types of tower configurations:
• clear or black anodized
• powder coated in RAL-colors
• custom designed mounting options
• bay doors, hangars, windows, restricted access areas, etc.
• USAF IDS Equipment Approved for Security in Non-Nuclear Areas (Nuclear Area Approval Pending)
• Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Tested, Site Accepted, & In Use at US Commercial Nuclear Power Facilities